lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

My Diary Routine

This is more or less my diary routine...







Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Morning
09:40-11:00
Graphic class
07:00-08:20
Ethics class
09:00
Breakfast

10:00
Clean my house

07:00-11:00
Sleep
Afternoon

01:00-03:00
Journalism class

01:00-03:00
English class

01:00
Cook
01:00
Eat with my boyfriends
Evening
07:00-11:00
Watch TV

07:00
Study
08:00
Dinner
07:00
Visit to my family
07:00
Share with my boyfriends



On Monday I go to Graphic class, at nine forty in the morning and I return to my house at eleven o'clock. In the Evening I watch TV at seven o’clock.
On Tuesday I go to Ethics class at seven o'clock in the morning and I return to my house at eight twenty. In the Afternoon I go Journalism class at one o'clock and I return to my house at three o’clock.
On Wednesday I Breakfast at nine o'clock in the morning. In the Evening I study at seven o’clock.
On Thursday I go to English class at one o’clock in the afternoon and I return to my house at three o’clock. In the Evening I Dinner at eight o’clock.
On Friday I clean my house at ten o’clock in the morning. In the Evening I visit my family at seven o’clock.
On saturday I cook at one o’clock in the afternoon. In the Evening I share with my boyfriends at seven o’clock.
On sunday I sleep in the morning. In the Afternoon I eat with my boyfriends at one o’clock.

Be Happy!
Ariana Bracho

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario